Open Doors – Ανοικτές Πόρτες ‘Senses’
This event has been postponed due to the Covid-19 restrictions announced for the Limassol District on 11/11/2020, which will remain into effect until 30/11/2020. Once possible, we will announce new dates for this event. Thank you for your understanding.
The wineries Tsiakkas, Vlassides, Zambartas, Argyrides and Kyperounda would like to invite you to their annual Open Doors event. This time, get ready to enhance your senses! The event will be held the last 2 weekends of November: 21st-22nd & 28th-29th of November between 11:00-17:00. There will be 3 sittings at each winery at 11:00h, 13:00h and 15:00h.
Please note that the five wineries are taking all Covid -19 safety measures into account. You are required to wear a protective mask at all times except when you are seated. Disinfectant liquid will be available before entering the wineries’ premises. The number of guests per session is in line with the maximum capacity of the space, under the current regulations.
Join us to learn about the organoleptic effects of wine through a tasting of 6 wines presented by the winemaker.
Each winery will offer the following:
• A seated tasting of 6 wines including ones that are not circulated in the market.
• 1 wine served blind for you to test your senses!
• Presentation by the winemaker on how to properly taste wines.
• A platter to accompany the tasting
• Multiple choice quiz with a chance to win
– Three persons will win one bottle of wine from each winery from older vintages.
– One winner will get the chance to study WSET Level 1 at First Growth wine school in Cyprus.
Do not forget that the more wineries you visit, you increase your chances to win!
This event will be hosted at each winery and a reservation is required for the particular day & timeslot that you wish to join. The maximum number per reservation is 6 people. Participation fee is 10 euros per person. Please contact us at 25 94 24 24 to make your booking at Zambartas Wineries.
***Please plan your day accordingly since there is some travel time between the wineries. ***
We would love to see you there!
Dates: Saturday& Sunday 21-22 and Saturday & Sunday 28-29 November
Session times: 11.00h, 13.00h & 15.00h.